For Android devices: click here
For iOS devices: See below
On iOS, your payments and subscriptions are controlled by Apple, not Gixo. To change or cancel your subscription, follow these steps your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch:
- Go to Settings > [your name] > iTunes & App Store.
- Tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen.
- Tap View Apple ID. You might need to sign in or use Touch ID.
- Tap Subscriptions.
- Tap the subscription that you want to manage (GIXO).
If you're being charged for a subscription, but you don't see it in your list of subscriptions, it might be billed through someone other than Apple. Get help with subscriptions that aren't in your list.
- Use the options to manage/Cancel your subscription. You can choose a different subscription offering, or tap Cancel Subscription to cancel your subscription. If you cancel, your subscription will stop at the end of the current billing cycle.
If you still can't view your subscriptions
- You might have been signed in with a different Apple ID when you originally subscribed. Sign in with that Apple ID check to see if your subscriptions are billed to that account. If you have two-factor authentication turned on, you might be prompted to enter a verification code. If you can't remember the password to that Apple ID, we can help.
- A Family Sharing organizer can’t manage subscriptions for other family members. Family members' subscriptions can only be managed from their account. Use that family member’s device with their Apple ID logged in to view their subscriptions. You can also use Ask to Buy or Restrictions on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
- If you still can't view your subscription and you signed up inside an app or iTunes (and not through a third-party provider), contact Apple Support.
Get help with subscriptions that aren't in your list
If you're being charged for a subscription, but you don't see it in the list of subscriptions on your device, it might be billed through someone other than Apple. Make sure that you're signed in with the Apple ID that you used to subscribe originally. If you are, you might have subscribed directly with the provider and not through iTunes. In this case, contact the content publisher or app developer directly to cancel your subscription.
Additionally, if the app that you want to manage the subscription for is not installed on your Apple TV, you'll have to use your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, or PC to change it.
If this article does not answer you question check out this article: Learn More